With great ecstasy, I would like to inform everyone that I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award. This is my first award nomination and I am thankful for all the love and appreciation you all have given me and we sure have a long way to go! I was nominated for this award by Carl L. Batnag. He has an amazing blog named The Pine-Scented Chronicles. It is a well-established blog and you’ll find very informative writeups there, so make sure that you check it out!
Rules for the Award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate 7 people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
Questions asked to me:
- Tell us more about your blog. What motivated you into starting your own blog?
I started my blog The Thinking Pen as a storehouse of my emotions and feelings which I pour out in the form of writings and musings. You will find all kinds of literary treasure here, ranging from heartfelt writeups to book, movie and song reviews. The zeal to cultivate my thoughts and my passion inspired me and this blog is an ideal medium for that.
2. What inspires you to keep on blogging or writing?
Writing helps me to vent out my thoughts and relaxes me. This positive energy and the appreciation I get inspires me to keep writing.🎉
3. Of the blog pieces you’ve written, what do you like or love the most?
4. What movie or book best depicts your life story?
I think it is too early for me to characterise my lived experiences and relate them to a book or movie. I am still exploring myself through the pathways of life.
5. How did you cope/how are you coping with the lockdowns and the restrictions?
We all have realized that the best way for prevention is to minimize social contact. I’ve mostly spent the lockdown at home and I took all the major precautions. But I do want to get out in the open again. 😅
6.What are three things you’ve learned while in quarantine?
Three things that I have learnt are:
a. Mental Health is an integral part of a person’s well being and it should never be neglected or frowned upon. People need to be more open about it.
b. The prerequisites for blogging
c. There will be moments when you feel everything is falling apart, just hold on!
7. Give one advice you can give to those who want to start their own blogs.
Blogging, like any other task, requires hardwork and attention. Don’t be afraid to showcase your talent, you will definitely find avenues of appreciation. So just bring it on and sky is the limit for you!
- Priyasha @BOOKS AND CO.
- Soph @Soph’s Book World
- Aakanksha@ Desire Alley
- Introverted Ela
- Ameet Kothari@ Indian First
- What inspires you to keep blogging/writing?
- There must have come a time when you felt that your blogging efforts are going in vain. How did you cope up with that?
- Out of all the blog pieces, which one is your favorite?
- Tell me a happy memory of yours associated with your blog?
- What is your next blogging target/goal?
- Any interesting thing that you learnt during your journey of blogging?
- One advice related to blogging which you have always followed and would like to give to budding bloggers will be?
Again, I don’t want to impose on any of you. If you opt not to do this tag, I fully understand. However, if you do choose to do this tag, please note that there is no timeline; you can do it at your own time. I have nominated all of you because I find your blogs to be very impressive and I would love to read all your responses. ✨✨ (If u don’t feel like publishing, you can also submit your responses to me)
Do tag me when you do it!
Till then, take care
Happy Blogging to everyone!